Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bacon In The Rack

I never liked cooking bacon in the pan. The fat from the bacon always ended up landing in my face. It seemed to be its favorite spot. When we started launching our very own Kitchenatics cooling and baking rack, I need to find and try new recipes using it to prove how efficient and reliable the product is. To prove that, as an owner, I need to try it myself.

I did some readings about baking the bacon and I found different tips on how to do it. I tried it using the rack. www.kitchenatics.com

I bought a pack of thick bacon strips, this way once the fat is gone, there is still left over. I covered the half sheet pan with aluminum foil to lessen my work of washing off the grease. I placed the cooling and roasting rack in it and laid the bacon strips. 
www.kitchenatics.com




I set the oven temperature to 400F and set timer for about 20-30 minutes. I checked it after 15 minutes. I never turn the bacon as what most people say I should do. I was busy doing something so I just checked it from time to time.

No more oil that splutters all over. No more bacon smell lingering in the whole house. No oily gas range to clean with. The bacon's perfect! It's crispy. The fat from the bacon dripped in the half sheet pan. I can't believe how much fat the bacon strips had.




My family enjoyed these bacons as much as I do. I actually ended making another batch. I have tried turkey bacon too and works well. I cleaned the rack without sweating. I soaked it in warm water with dishwashing liquid for 2-3 hours while I was studying. No sweat at all!



www.kitchenatics.com



This is really a great way to cook bacon. I find it so much easy and I can do other things too while waiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment