Sunday, November 19, 2017

Easy Oven-Baked Salmon





It's been a while since I last post a recipe in my blog. A lot of going on in my life. Being a full time wife and mother, and self-employed, it's taking a lot of my time. 


I miss sharing my recipes so here I am again :)


My stepdaughter's craving for a baked salmon. I don't have much in the fridge as I have not visited the grocery store for a while now, so I just gather whatever I have in the fridge for her baked salmon.


Here is what I came up with by combining the recipes I found online and the spices I have in my pantry and fridge.



I used my cooling rack for this recipe for optimal airflow which makes my salmon evenly baked. Spraying of oil before cooking makes clean up way more easy. 






Baked Salmon with Mayonaise


6-7 salmon fillet (thawed)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp parsley
Juice of 1/2 lemon

  1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
  2. Mix the last 4 ingredients. Set aside.
  3. Take out the cooling rack and place it in a baking pan. Spray it with an olive oil spray or Pam.
  4. Place salmon on top of the cooling rack.
  5. Season it with a little salt and pepper.
  6. Baste the mayo mixture on top of each salmon fillet.
  7. Bake the salmon for 35 minutes and broil at 450 F for another 2-3 minutes.
  8. Serve with your favorite veggies or rice pilaf.








No comments:

Post a Comment